By Eileen Alexander
A combination of impeccable hospitality, top notch accommodations and amenities, and amazing views of the mountain peaks from which it takes its name, have delighted visitors to the Mountain View Grand Resort & Spa for more than 150 years.
Come April, visitors to the Grand Hotel will relish the awakening landscape, misty mornings, sunny afternoons, and the glorious mountain vistas, while indulging in some much-needed R&R.
With a plethora of amenities from which to choose, it’s easy to plan a fun-filled day, or a quieter sojourn at the famous resort. Splash in the indoor pool, indulge yourself in the award-winning Tower Spa, take a hotel history tour, continue your fitness routine in the Health & Wellness Center, visit the farm animals, or relax in the in-house theater. Connect with family and friends over a meal in the casual Harvest Tavern Restaurant or make it a special occasion and dine in the 1865 Wine Cellar and choose a bottle or two from more than 6,000 wines. At day’s end, step onto the veranda and count the multitude of twinkling stars before retiring to your comfortable room.
The Mountain View Grand Resort & Spa offers several inviting packages each season to make your stay more enjoyable. One of these will surely help you make the transition between winter’s snows and chills and spring’s promise of warmer days, leafy green trees and tulips and daffodils popping up all over.
- Bed & Breakfast Package that includes a hearty White Mountains breakfast;
- Rest & Relaxation Package, with plenty of pampering to look forward to in the resort’s famous spa;
- Romance Package for you and your honey that features Champagne, Chocolate-Covered Strawberries and the Sök Tub Experience for Two;
- Girls Getaway Package that includes a Swedish massage and special facial for each gal pal;
- 3 for 2 Promotion — arrive on Sunday, Monday or Tuesday, and stay for two nights, with your third night free.
Or plan a visit at Easter and enjoy the bounteous breakfast buffet, Easter Egg Hunt, Easter Bunny Bash, and end the day with s’mores around the campfire.