Highlights of this annual Winter Carnival are adult bocce tournament, children’s box sled races, dog sled rides, and more!
All events take place at The Colebrook Country Club. The schedule includes:
- Pancake Breakfast from 7-10 a.m.
- Snow Bocce Tournament, 8:30 a.m.
- Kids’ Cardboard Box Derby, 9 a.m.
- Builders Club Cornhole Tourney, 9:30 a.m.
- Horse & Sleigh Rides, 10 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Cribbage Tournament, 1 p.m.
- 50/50 Raffle, with drawing at 3:30
- Win a 49″ LG Smart LED TV. Tickets $2 each or $5 for 3. Drawing at 3 p.m.
- Food concessions will be available all day. Outdoor activities are subject to change based on the weather.