Muster in the Mountains
This event features a colonial encampment of reenactors representing the French and Indian War, Revolutionary War, and Mountain Man periods from 1750 through 1840. This gathering will take place in the fields at the base of the Mt. Washington Auto Road in beautiful Pinkham Notch in the White Mountains of New Hampshire. Participants will demonstrate the use of appropriate tools, clothing, and firearms from their respective time periods. This event is free and open to the general public with the hope that the education they receive here may spur them on to consider becoming a future participant.
Open to the public: Friday and Saturday from 10am – 4pm, Sunday from 10am – 1pm.
Please, no dogs.
The Auto Road remains fully open during this event.
Activities will include:
- 1800 firearms/cannon display and competition
- Woods walk competition
- Tomahawk and knife throwing
- Cooking competition
- Weaving, basketmaking, quill work, candle dipping
- Gunsmithing, coppersmithing, blacksmithing
- Archery, wood carving, century games and more!